Oslo: Walking Tour + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Enjoy a saving on this combo pass, including a walking tour and a hop-on hop-off bus tour!
Explore Oslo on foot with our daytime walking tour, showing you the cities best landmarks, museums and restaurants. As we circle Sentrum, the diverse city centre, learn how the city gained its nickname as 'Tiger City', and enjoy opulent 19th-century architecture as you pass by the Opera House, National Theatre and Norwegian Parliament.
When you're ready, hop-on a sightseeing bus tour and enjoy incredible panoramic views from the open-top deck! Have your camera at the ready as you edge towards the admirable waterfront, and learn intriguing facts about Oslo's many museums including the Kon-Tiki, Munch and Cultural History museums. With this pass, you will enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours, allowing you plenty of time to travel across Oslo's most bustling and famous districts.
Join a walking tour:
⚬ Use the Vox City app to track your nearest tour guide and joining point
⚬ Or, meet your guide at the main meeting point, located at University Aula, Karl Johan Street 47
Hop-on a bus tour:
⚬ Tours depart from 09:30 every 30 minutes across the city - we recommend checking the schedule when you arrive.
⚬ Tour stops include: Frogner Park, The National Theatre, + 9 others
What you get:
✔️ ‘Best of Oslo’ walking tour
✔️ 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket
✔️ FREE Vox City sightseeing mobile app
What you don't get:
✖️ Mobile Device (used during the walking tour)
✖️ Headphones (used during the walking tour)
- Walking tours depart from 10h00 at University Aula, Karl Johan Str.47, near the statue of P.A. Munch by the entrance. Your tour guide will be wearing a Vox City Walks dark-blue uniform.
- The QR code on this voucher is valid for your walking tour, your tour guide will scan it when you arrive.
- Bus tours depart from 10h00 to 16h00
- The first tour stop is located at the National Theatre, however there are 11 tour stops located around the city.
- Please note that your booking voucher is valid only for the walking tour
- You will receive a separate voucher for the bus tour via email before you travel.
⚬ Face coverings are not mandatory but are recommended in busy spaces