Rome: Vatican Stroll Self Guided Audio Tour
Immerse yourself in the history of Rome and the popes with a self guided audio tour.
Start your sightseeing adventure from the iconic Castel Sant’Angelo, symbol of the city’s transformation throughout the centuries and, while you walk across Ponte Sant’Angelo, look around and admire Bernini’s white marble statues on either side.
Continue your self guided tour and reach the historical St. Peter’s Square, built by the genius of Gian Carlo Bernin and admire its doric column, obelisk and twin fountains.
Once there, you can listen to the audio commentary and discover everything about a venue that needs no introduction: St. Peter Basilica, the largest church in the whole world.
Highlights included in the route:
- Piazza del Risorgimento
- Vatican Museums
- Ponte Sant' Angelo
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Via della Conciliazione
- Vatican Museums …and many more!
What you get:
✔️ Unlimited access to all self-guided features
✔️ Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
✔️ Multilingual audio commentary in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and German.
What you don’t get:
✖️ Mobile Device
✖️ Entry to Attractions
✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
• To activate your digital guide, the Vox City app should be downloaded from the Apple or Android store
• Open the Vox City App and scan your QR code
• Choose your preferred language and download the map
• Once downloaded, access will be immediately be granted to all self-guided features
• This app is valid for 365 days from booking
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.