St. Peter's and Basilica & Dome Digital Tour
Enjoy a visit to the famous Cupola of St. peter's Basilica: the highest point of the city of Rome.
Use the Basilica’s elevator to reach the base of the Cupola (you will avoid 171 steps!). From this point you’ll have amazing views of the interior of the Basilica. Then reach the very top (named “La Lanterna”) where you can admire spectacular views of the Eternal City that just aren’t available anywhere else. Enjoy the Vatican Gardens, the roof of the Sistine Chapel and the chimney of the Pope's election. All the time hearing about St. Peter's on your audio guide.
Then, enjoy a self-guided audio tour of the St. peter's Basilica on your own while listening to your audio commentary.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Rome from the highest building in the city
- Head to the base of the Dome by elevator
- Learn interesting facts about St. Peter's with an audio guide
What you get:
✔️ Audio-guided combo tour (Basilica and Dome)
✔️ Cupola Entry ticket
✔️Assistance at the meeting point
What you don’t get:
✖️ Skip-the-line access
✖️ Live guide
• Please note that the elevator will take you to the first level of the Dome. To reach the top you will need to climb around 300 steps. For this reason, the tour is not recommended for children under 7 years and adults over 75 years or anyone who is claustrophobic, suffers from vertigo or has a walking difficulty
• Entrance to the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered. Low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for men or women
• Visitor who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican
• Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints, back problems or other serious medical conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.