The Green Lung of Rome Self Guided Tour
Take a walk in Villa Borghese: the green lung of Rome with a self guided audio tour.
Start your tour in Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous squares in the city, and explore one of the most attractive green spaces in Rome.
Villa Borghese park covers more than 80 hectares and offers forest, lakes, fountains and also some famous buildings like the National Gallery of Modern Art and the Casina di Raffaelo.
While walking through its gardens, you can listen to the multilingual audio commentary of many iconic landmarks in the park like the Pincian Hill, a terrace which is considered to be the most romantic and picturesque places in Rome and discover the story behind many more points of interest during your self guided tour.
Highlights included in the route:
- Piazza del Popolo
- Villa Borghese
- Pincian gate
- Terrace on the Pincian Hill
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Temple of Asclepius at Villa Borghese Lake …and many more!
What you get:
✔️ Unlimited access to all self-guided features
✔️ Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
✔️ Multilingual audio commentary in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and German.
What you don’t get:
✖️ Mobile Device
✖️ Entry to Attractions
✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
• To activate your digital guide, the Vox City app should be downloaded from the Apple or Android store
• Open the Vox City App and scan your QR code
• Choose your preferred language and download the map
• Once downloaded, access will be immediately be granted to all self-guided features
• This app is valid for 365 days from booking
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.