Berlin: Tiergarten and West Berlin Self Guided Tour
There is more to Berlin than the eclectic and alternative East. In this 60 minute Tiergarten and West Berlin Self guided tour you will be exploring the biggest and most monumental park of Berlin, along with the affluent West Berlin district. Discover palaces, rich shopping areas and the scars left behind by the Second World War whilst strolling through the famous streets once inhabited by personalities like David Bowie.
Highlights included in the route:
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- Berlin Zoo
- Olof Palme Platz
- Tiergargten’s Park
- Victory Column
- Haus der Kulturen der Welt …and many more!
What you get:
✔️ Unlimited access to all self-guided features
✔️ Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
✔️ Multilingual audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
What you don’t get:
✖️ Mobile Device
✖️ Entry to Attractions
✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
• To activate your digital guide, the Vox City app should be downloaded from the Apple or Android store
• Open the Vox City App and scan your QR code
• Choose your preferred language and download the map
• Once downloaded, access will be immediately be granted to all self-guided features
• This app is valid for 365 days from booking
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.