London: Royal Walk Self Guided Audio Tour
If you are a fan of the Royal Family then this 60 minute circular self guided audio tour is for you! Discover the London homes of the Royals as you pass Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and St James Palace before you take in the beautiful Green park. Make your way to Wellington Arch before heading back along Constitutional Hill to finish where you started at the gates of Buckingham Palace. Our recommendation is that you check out the times for the changing of the guard for that extra special treat.
Highlights included in the route:
- Queen Victoria Memorial
- Buckingham Palace
- St James Street
- The Ritz Hotel
- Green Park
- New Zealand War Memorial
- Wellington Arch …and many more!
What you get:
✔️ Unlimited access to all self-guided features
✔️ Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
✔️ Multilingual audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese
What you don’t get:
✖️ Mobile Device
✖️ Entry to Attractions
✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
• To activate your digital guide, the Vox City app should be downloaded from the Apple or Android store
• Open the Vox City App and scan your QR code
• Choose your preferred language and download the map
• Once downloaded, access will be immediately be granted to all self-guided features
• This app is valid for 365 days from booking
Please note that there are mentions of Queen Elizabeth II in this self guided walk. We are currently updating this commentary.
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.