London: Southbank Discover Self Guided Audio Tour
Stroll along the south side of the famous river Thames to discover a more funky side of London. The Southbank has become synonymous with art, culture, food, drink and fun. Start this 60 minute self guided audio tour on the north side of the river at the beautiful Somerset House, cross to the south going over the famous Waterloo Bridge and wander the southbank of the river taking in its sights and sounds. The tour's last stop is Borough Market and now favourite with foodies where you can delight in flavours from around the world.
Discover the view of London from the other side of the river on this personal favourite self guided audio tour.
Highlights included in the tour:
- Waterloo Bridge
- Royal National Theatre
- Oxo Tower
- The Tate Modern
- Globe Theatre
- Southwark Cathedral
- Borough Market …and many more!
What you get:
✔️ Unlimited access to all self-guided features
✔️ Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
✔️ Multilingual audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
What you don’t get:
✖️ Mobile Device
✖️ Entry to Attractions
✖️ Public Transportation Tickets
• To activate your digital guide, the Vox City app should be downloaded from the Apple or Android store
• Open the Vox City App and scan your QR code
• Choose your preferred language and download the map
• Once downloaded, access will be immediately be granted to all self-guided features
• This app is valid for 365 days from booking
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.