Discover Saint Mark's Basilica with a self-guided audio tour.
Our tour allows you to explore and learn about Venice’s most famous Roman Catholic Church. St Mark’s Basilica is one of the city’s most widely recognised attractions, thanks to its striking facade and Italo-Byzantine architecture. Its interior is even more breathtaking, with over 500 columns and capitals, and countless jewels, gems and golds. It was formerly the chapel of the Doge, and its construction was very much a status of Venice’s wealth and power in Italy at the time.
From the moment you enter, start sightseeing at your own pace and enjoy storytelling from our audio guide as you go.
Discover the masterpieces of this venue, including:
- The Golden Vaults
- The Entrance & Facade
- The Mosaics
- Pala D'Oro
- Doge & the Basilica
What you get:
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Audio commentary
What you don’t get:
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Attractions
- Public Transportation Tickets
- This tour includes audio commentary in English
- This tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times; further download instructions can be found on your voucher
- Please note, this product is non-refundable and non-amendable, however you may redeem it at a time that suits you best
Using your own mobile phone as your guiding and listening device, our experiences are completely contactless and naturally adhere to social distancing guidelines.