COVID-19: HOW DO YOUR TOURS ADHERE TO SAFETY MEASURES?
- -All of our guided and self-guided tours are completely contactless
- -If required by law or regulations set out by local authorities, local experts and guests will be required to wear a face covering during guided tours
- -Small group sizes are maintained across all of our guided tours ensuring social distancing is in effect
- -Tune into live commentary through your own mobile device, so you’re not huddled together to hear your local expert
- -The self-guided features accessible through the Vox City app, allow you to discover sights on your own, avoiding crowded groups and queues
- -Our flexible hop-on hop-off concept allows you to join and leave at your convenience, but also at your comfort
COVID-19: WHAT IF MY TOUR IS CANCELLED?
- -If your guided tour is unable to operate as a direct result of a Covid-19 lockdown (or similar), your ticket will remain valid for 12 months
- -Self-guided tours have no fear of being cancelled!